Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Back Home Again in Indiana

On our way home!

We left Kansas City, Kansas this morning at 7:30 a.m. Central Time.  
We experienced morning rush hour traffic.....under stormy conditions.
I liked the ribbon of car lights.

We crossed the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers.....again....I think we crossed the Missouri at least 5 times in other states and crossed the Mississippi ONLY twice.....


Crossing the Mighty Mississippi 

Crossing the Shipping Canal of the Mississippi

Storm Front.  We were in Storms and Rain all day traveling home.  
It began to clear up in Indiana....of course!

Welcome to Indiana

Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis.    Go Colts!

A Rusty Silo in an Indiana Cornfield 

Combining Beans at Dusk in a Field close to Elwood, Indiana

Back Home Again in Indiana

Back home again in Indiana,
And, it seems that I can see
The gleaming candlelight, 
Still shining bright, on the Sycamores for me.
The new-mown hay sends all its fragrance 
Through the fields I used to roam.
When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash,
Than I long for my Indiana Home.

Sing this with me all you Hoosiers!   

It took us close to twelve hours to get home from Kansas City......
And, we were Welcomed Home by our Family with Streamers, Balloons and Cupcakes....
and,  a little horn honking....Sorry Neighbors!!
Hugs and Smiles and more Hugs....

GREAT TO BE HOME!
I asked everyday for The Lord to be with us every inch, every foot, every yard, every mile......
Thank You, Amen!

I will continue this blog as I continue to reflect on ALL that we have seen and done.

Journey Mercies

No comments:

Post a Comment